Have you ever noticed that the same man can behave completely differently with different women? Have you noticed that this same man can treat one woman like a queen and can behave indifferently and sometimes dismissive of another?
Why does this happen?
Generally speaking, men have two parts to their minds when they are dating:
1) The sex part and
2) The love/like part In a man, these two parts are completely separate. The way a man will behave will depend on which side of his mind he is operating from at that time.
How do you know which part of a man’s mind he is operating from?
1) When men are operating from the sex part of their minds, they are likely to do the following:
- Have sex with women that they are not interested in
- Have sex with a woman and not think about the consequences
- Spend time with women that they aren’t interested in the hope that they will end up having sex with her
- Make choices that they will regret later on but will deny to avoid feeling bad about themselves
- Allow a woman to believe that he is interested in more than sex by not correcting her when she thinks that it could lead to a relationship. Later he will claim that he hasn’t lied, as he technically didn’t say anything to her about a relationship. Men in this situation fail to acknowledge that they deliberately didn’t correct her.
- Will lie to women about their relationship intentions just to get sex
- Look/stare at other women
This does seem a little bit negative but it’s important to warn you that some men do behave like this when they are using this part of their minds. This behavior could possibly upset you if you want a relationship with a man and he just wants sex. Don’t be scared of this information or it may put you off dating. Just be mindful of it.
2) When men are operating from the love/like part of their minds,they do the following:
- Spend time with a woman they like even when they know they won’t be having sex with her
- Do things for a woman they like. There is no limit to what a man will do for a woman that he likes and he will only expect a thanks and a smile in return as he is happy when she’s happy
- They will consider the consequences of their actions as they fear losing a woman that they like
- They won’t push for sex as they don’t want her to think that this is all that he wants as he might scare her away
- They will want to protect her from any harm, both physical and psychological.
Hopefully these two lists will help you to work out whether a man is for you or not. If you want a relationship, then it’s best to make sure that you find someone who is operating from the like/love part of his mind, when he is with you.
I hope this blog has helped.
Until next time…….