- My name is Emma Staddon and I am a psychology teacher, dating psychology coach, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique – aka Tapping) practitioner and a Matrix Reimprinter.
- I am a straight talking, down to earth dating psychology coach, who helps daters to change their psychology/subconscious beliefs, so that they can date happily, healthily, wisely and successfully.
- During sessions I adopt a holistic approach, which means that I focus on discovering ALL of the factors that are influencing a clients dating life, so that I can then help them to find ways to deal effectively with every single one of them.
- I help clients by using a variety of effective psychological techniques, such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), positive psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy and neuro linguistic programming.
- I specialise in the areas of dating, self-esteem, relationships, breakups and weight loss. So I can help anyone in the dating world.
- I’m also a woman who has experienced dating, relationship and breakup situations myself (and have observed countless others experience them too), so I know how it feels to be disappointed and wanting a situation to be different. Today, I don’t have that problem, as I have learned all of the techniques I need to help me to control my mind and remain happy, irrespective of what others do or don’t do.
- Over the past decade I have also run a variety of personal development and positive psychology courses, which have included sessions on confidence building, stress management, motivation, changing negative beliefs and understanding relationship dynamics
I look forward to working with you…..Are you ready to start transforming your dating life?
# of years as a psychology teacher
# of years as a life coach
# of life coaching books I've read
# of dating books I've read
Phone: 07870 843875