- My name is Emma Staddon and I am a psychology teacher, dating psychology coach, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique – aka Tapping) practitioner and a Matrix Reimprinter.
- I am a down to earth and understanding dating psychology coach, who helps daters to identify and then change any subconscious beliefs they have that are getting in their way of finding and dating good men.
- During sessions I adopt a holistic approach, which means that I focus on discovering ALL of the factors that are influencing a clients dating life, so that I can then help them to find ways to deal effectively with every single one of them.
- I help clients by using a variety of effective psychological techniques, such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), positive psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy and neuro linguistic programming.
- I specialise in the areas of dating, self-esteem, relationships, breakups and weight loss. So I can help anyone in the dating world.
- I’m also a woman who has experienced dating, relationship and breakup situations myself (and have observed countless others experience them too), so I know how it feels to be disappointed and wanting a situation to be different. Today, I don’t have that problem, as I have learned all of the techniques I need to help me to control my mind and remain happy, irrespective of what others do or don’t do.
- Over the past decade I have also run a variety of personal development and positive psychology courses, which have included sessions on confidence building, stress management, motivation, changing negative beliefs and understanding relationship dynamics
I look forward to working with you…..Are you ready to start transforming your dating life?
# of years as a psychology teacher
# of years as a life coach
# of life coaching books I've read
# of dating books I've read
Phone: 07870 843875