There are a number of steps that can help you to move from singledom to a happy relationship. Here are the main steps. Have a look at each step to see if it is something that you want to work on to help you to move forward
1) Identify with precision what type of relationship that you want and promise yourself that you won’t negotiate on this in any situation. I refer to this as your dating or relationship plan.
2) Work on raising your self-esteem and creating a life that you love before dating. It is essential that you get to the point where you like yourself and your life before you start to meet men or you are likely to make some very painful dating choices, due to neediness.
3) Look at your beliefs about yourself, men, dating & relationships. If you have any limiting beliefs that are leading you to make bad dating choices, change them to positive, empowering ones.
4) Generate a man shopping list. This is a list that identifies what you want and what you don’t want in a man. Focus on his characteristics and the way that you want to feel when you are around him. Focus on being attracted to a man who treats you well.
5) Identify what your basic standards are. These are very important. They are there to protect your heart and help you to let go of unsuitable men.
6) Identify where many good men go and then spend time in these places on a regular basis.
7) Be warm, friendly, approachable and flirtatious with men that you are attracted to and then wait for them to ask you out.
8) Go on dates with many men, so that you can see what you like and what you don’t like. Use your dating plan, man shopping list and your standards to eliminate certain men from your consideration.
9) Take the time regularly to assess each man objectively, to see if he really is a good option for you. This is essential as it is very easy to get carried away by sexual chemistry and romance.
10) Learn more about how men think, so that you can avoid getting hurt.
11) Learn what painful mistakes women make when dating, so that you can avoid them.
12) Let go of unsuitable men and keep dating until you find the right one. If a man is foolish enough to reject you, then dust yourself off as quickly as possible and carry on dating, until you find the right man for you.
I hope this blog has helped.
Until next time……